Material：Bleached Bagasse Pulp
CTNs/ 40HQ: 1687
CTNs/ 20HQ: 723
- Natural sugarcane bagasse pulp
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Food safety level and super sturdy
- Water-proof and grease-proof
- Hot-resistant and freeze-resistant
1. Rich raw materials sources.
2. Cooperation with domestic sugarcane, reed and bamboo farms can ensure sufficient pulp supply.
3. Eco-friendly and food-grade standard is our first priority and strict rule.
4. Healthy, nontoxic, harmless and sanitary, FSC, ISO certifications approved.
5. Great company strength, professional service and products, with high phrase from our customers.
Paper pulp products are 100% biodegradable and compostable.
They are natural fiber products like sugarcane fiber, bamboo fiber,wood fiber and other plant fiber.
It biodegrades in 30-60 days. When plant fiber products degrade, they provide natural ingredients back to environment since they are made from natural, organic and renewable materials. Nature plant fiber products are perfect alternatives to petroleum based Styrofoam and plastic products which take thousands of years to degrade.